Shipping/ Delivery & Returns Policy
Any Order Shipping to A Residential Address/Farm or Limited Access Areas are Subject to Additional Charges. There is NO Warranty for Residential Use.
Shipping/ Delivery for customers located in or around Houston:
- Next day delivery for items in stock.
- Most items are delivered for free as long as their available in our Houston warehouse.
- Some items that need to be special order may take more time to arrive (Approximately 1-2 week lead time) Please check with our sales staff for more information regarding lead time on special order equipment.
- Some equipment may be subject to manufacture freight charges (Mostly special order equipment)
Smallwares, Disposables, and Chemicals
- All orders under $50 being delivered to Houston will be subject to a $15 Shipping and handling fee (These orders will ship to customer via UPS and not via our company drivers)
- All orders between $50-$200 will be subject to a $30 Delivery fee (These orders will be delivery by Texas Best Restaurant Supply Driver one day after the order is placed)
- All orders $200 and up will be FREE DELIVERY (These orders will be delivered by Texas Best Restaurant Supply Driver one day after the order is placed
Out of State Customers and customer located outside Houston, Texas
- Equipment does NOT Ship for free! when you see "Free Shipping" thats for customers located in Houston, Texas. All customers located outside Houston, Texas or out of state are responsible to pay delivery fees. These orders will be delivered LTL Freight and customer must specify if they require lift gate service.
- We only deliver to customers located in the 48 continental states.
- We DO NOT SHIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY OR to Hawaii or Alaska
- Orders shipping to residential areas or limited access areas are subject to additional charges
Smallwares, Disposables, Chemicals:
- All orders under $100 will be subject to a $35 Shipping and delivery fee (These orders will ship Standard UPS Ground)
- All orders over $100 and under $500 will be subject to a $75 Flat Rate fee (These orders will ship Standard UPS Ground or LTL Freight)
- Orders over $500 will be subject to a $120 Flat rate delivery fee per pallet (Please call our office to get a freight quote)
- NO "HAZARDOUS" CHEMICALS CLASSIFIED BY UPS POLICY WILL BE SHIPPED.
*Before Placing an order please check with our office to make sure item(s) are in stock so their won't be any delay with your order*
Damaged Merchandised or missing items:
Customers in or Around Houston:
- Claims must be made within 24 hours after receiving merchandise.
- Once customer signs "Packing slip" they have acknowledge that all item(s) were received in good condition and in full.
Customers out of State and outside of Houston, Texas
- Customer is responsible to inspect all units before signing the "Bill of Lading" .
- Please check all equipment for hidden damages or shortages. If there's any damaged equipment, customer must notify us right away, take as many pictures and possible and then refuse the unit.
- If customer signs the "bill of lading" and then finds out some equipment is damaged, TEXAS BEST RESTAURANT SUPPLY will not be responsible for any damaged claims.
- PLEASE DO NOT SIGN THE BILL OF LADING BEFORE INSPECTING THE UNITS REALLY GOOD!
Returns or Refunds:
- All Returns or Refunds MUST HAVE pre authorization from Texas Best Restaurant Supply
- All items are subject to a 30%-40% Restocking Fee
- Customer is Responsible to ship all Return merchandise back to Texas Best Restaurant Supply and all shipping charges
- All Return merchandise must be in original condition and original packaging! We will not take any damaged or Open merchandised back!
- Any "Special order" Item IS NOT RETURNABLE!
- If you decide to cancel any part of your order after it has been shipped, please note that you will be responsible for the full amount of round trip shipping and handling charges, plus any applicable restocking fees.
- All Warranties and item malfunctions or detections are manufactures warranties, Texas Best Restaurant Supply is not responsible for any item malfunction, defection, or warranty
- All equipment used in a residential area is automatically OUT OF WARRANTY.